Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another seeming HP Imposter

SOLVED
Go to solution
Cheryl G.
Acclaimed Contributor

Another seeming HP Imposter

This guy also seems to be trying to lead others to think he is an HP support professional.

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1112573

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1125070
``````````````````````
**Clicking the KUDOS star on the left is a way to say 'Thanks'**
*To help others find solutions, click 'Accept as Solution' on a Reply that solves your issue*
6 REPLIES
John Y
Honored Contributor

Re: Another seeming HP Imposter

Cheryl G.
Acclaimed Contributor

Possibly? But I'm not so sure after Andrew's explanation on Pat's thread about the HP icon only being beside moderator's names.
I think it would be good idea to have some sort of identification of HP employee,as he mentioned has been discussed.
``````````````````````
*To help others find solutions, click 'Accept as Solution' on a Reply that solves your issue*
John Y
Honored Contributor
Solution

Yep, just making note of him.
Cheryl G.
Acclaimed Contributor

I was hoping to get a confirm/deny on both of these from one of our mods.
Guess,as you say all we can do is take note and hopefully prevent a newbie from taking too much to heart if we see it.
``````````````````````
Rainald T
Honored Contributor

Cheryl,
I agreee that it would be good to make it know if someone really is a memebr of HP staff.

As far is they on whom you reported here, I'd rather think that "HP Response Center" is not anything "official".

But why not just ask in one the threads??

Rainald
Cheryl G.
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi Rainald
I had thought of asking on a thread where he posted,but did not want to seem rude or overstepping bounds.Does that may sense?
Thus I had opted to post here after seeing another post on same topic/different id by another member.
Since none of HP mods have responded,I guess we assume the persons are HP employees,possibly phone/chat support personnel?
Maybe they get lonely since many people opt to use the forums for their support needs.:)
``````````````````````