Did you mean: 

Emergency 999 Help

SOLVED
Go to solution
charles k. norman
Honored Contributor

Emergency 999 Help

Hi All at HP

There are problems. The links to threads are not working and it is becoming slow to connect to the forum. PLEASE can you act to solve the problems. Many thanks.

Best Regards
Charles
6 REPLIES
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Emergency 999 Help

Hi Charles,

I've asked the lab guys to check this out,

Cheers,

Gary
charles k. norman
Honored Contributor

Hi Gary,

Appreciate your prompt reply. It is urgent as lots of participants in the forums use links in their answers to questions posted. I also like to look at the links when I am reading the threads and so your lab guides will be superstars if they can get this fixed quickly.

Gracias, Grazie, Tak, Merci, Obrigado, danke ......... Thanks for giving this matter 100% priority.

V E R Y V E R Y I M P O R T A N t

Please see my reply to you under KC and the Lighthouse band. I would like this issue brought to an end with everyone working as a team and behaving properly. It's time for the "banned" to come back in from the cold and for everyone to maintain standards. PLEASE can HP confirm there is a green light on the HP pavilion site for the former members to return on such conditions.

Best Regards
Charles
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor

Hi Charles,

I've replied to your post regarding the amnesty issue.. I've passed your request on to the management team here and they are looking in to it...

Cheers,

Gary
charles k. norman
Honored Contributor

Hi Gary,

Thank you. I have not been in the forum long. I am what one might call a HP FANatic. Yes I have moans and yes I want a blend of HP from the past and the new forward thinking of today. A sort of ancient and modern. Yet in the short time I have been here I have had occassion to come across the recriminations from the top 10 of the forum and I apologise for having crossed swords with them both to HP and the individuals in question.

I know there are two sides to the story. I have to say my points have sometimes overstepped the mark. I know, therefore, that it must have sorely tried HP's patience to have "banned" because I can say that you have been remarkably tolerant with me when I was very angry about one of my Pavilions. In the heat of the moment it is very easy to forget that it does not cost anything to be polite. Hopefully, I will remember in future. You (or I should say the retailer) has sold 3 more Pavilions today because I am still have more faith in HP. I have a wish that you would bring back HP Basic and HPL for windows.

I have posted a reply to you - indeed a PLEA - under KC and the Lighthouse Band. Please see also the question from David where I have tried to pursue the best interests of the forum. I hope we can move on from the history and today move onwards and upwards into the future.

Thank you Gary and all your HP colleagues for being patient with me in my efforts to restore 100% amicability to what is a great forum. I guess HP does not get the thanks it deserves but I am proud to say to HP thank you for this service which will be all the better for an immediate anmesty with us all behaving properly.

Best Regards
Charles
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor

Hi Charles,

The forum manager is going to post on this issue,

Cheers,

Gary
charles k. norman
Honored Contributor

Hi Gary,

PLEASE let it be favourable. It will be three cheers for HP and if people do not behave from hereon then HP has every right to Act.

I am truly grateful that the difficult issue is going to be addressed and I hope my suggestions are helpful in arriving at a modus vivendi.

Thank you Gary and all at HP

Best Regards
Charles