Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Categories or Subjects

SOLVED
Go to solution
frank baucom
Occasional Contributor

Forum Categories or Subjects

I am new here, but could some one tell me if there is there a way to view the entries on the 772 pages by categories or subjects?
5 REPLIES
Cheryl G.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Forum Categories or Subjects

Try the Search box above.
``````````````````````
**Clicking the KUDOS star on the left is a way to say 'Thanks'**
*To help others find solutions, click 'Accept as Solution' on a Reply that solves your issue*
frank baucom
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, I just noticed it as I read your message.
frank baucom
Occasional Contributor

After using search, I still do not know if there are any categories, all I see is a key word search. Also, how does one stay within the forum you started with? I would like to just look at notebook PCs replies. Thanks.
Cheryl G.
Acclaimed Contributor
Solution

The forum isn't really set up with Categories & Subjects at present.We are getting a new forum layout soon that will include this.
Right now it is only divided into make of machine,such as Pavilion/Presario Laptop,etc.
Usually within a post there is a link at top to click on that returns you to where you were_such as above you will see "notebook PCs_pavilions,presario".If you click that it takes you back to start.If you don't see that link click on "Mobile products" and it will take you back to a start page where you will have a dropdown selection list for specific forum.
Hope this helps.
``````````````````````
**Clicking the KUDOS star on the left is a way to say 'Thanks'**
*To help others find solutions, click 'Accept as Solution' on a Reply that solves your issue*
Highlighted
frank baucom
Occasional Contributor

Thanks again, that helps me understand this forum.