Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum feedback - May 2002

CA538024
Honored Contributor

Forum feedback - May 2002

Hello Everyone,

Please inform me of any technical or performance issues you experience while using the Business Customer Discussion Groups by posting in this thread. Please include the URL from your browser associated with the error messages (along with the date and time the error occurred).

Also please post any Business Customer Discussion Group feedback or suggestions you might have to improve these forums.

I have noted the feedback from the previous month and have deleted that post to avoid confusion.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Kathy
Business Customer Discussion Groups
Forum Administrator
6 REPLIES
Chris Kucy
Honored Contributor

Re: Forum feedback - May 2002

I always have a recurring problem when I access this forum from my MAC. The logout feature does not work at all using Internet Explorer Mac version on OS 9.2. When I click logout it sits there and does nothing. I have to manually delete the cookies to logout successfully. I don't know if its my browser or the site or both or what, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
"File Deletion Is Murder, Hard Drive Formatting Is Genocide" Unknown
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback; I will report this to the forum development team who will research it. If/when I hear something back from them, I will let you know!

Thanks again,

Kathy
Forum Administrator
CA612012
Occasional Visitor

Im trying to get off the mailing lists, I log in, I click my profile, it asks me to login again, login fails every time.

Thanks
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Hi Justin,

I have unsubscribed you from the daily forums digest. If you continue to have login issues, try clearing your cache files (assuming you use Internet Explorer, click Tools, Options to do this) of a file called "cm". That is the forums cookie file. Then, go to http://itrc.hp.com and login while pointing to the Americas/AP site. If this doesn't work, contact ITRC support at itrc_support@hp.com.

Hope this helps!

Kathy
Forum Administrator
Chris Kucy
Honored Contributor

Here is a suggestion. It would be nice if there was an all text mirror version of the site without all the graphics and pictures and stuff. THey sometimes slow it down to the point of crashing the browser when using dialup. I use IE6.0 on XP and 2000 pro most of the time with 56k dialup when on these forums.
"File Deletion Is Murder, Hard Drive Formatting Is Genocide" Unknown
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Hi Chris,

Good suggestion! I'll pass it along to the forum developers. Thanks for taking the time to post!

Kathy
Forum Administrator