Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum maintenance

CA538024
Honored Contributor

Forum maintenance

Hi All,

You will experience service disruption this weekend while accessing the Business Customer Discussion Groups due to a scheduled software upgrade and site maintenance. The discussion groups will not be available from Sept 19th 2003 20:00 EDT until Sept 21st 18:00 EDT. We apologize for any inconvenience. The site will be made available at the earliest possible time once the maintenance is complete.

We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time of unavailability.

Kathy
Forum Manager
4 REPLIES
Bob Headrick
Honored Contributor

Re: Forum maintenance

Hi Kathy -

I like the new features, especially the date of original posting as well as the latest post date.

It does seem like the default for the "send me email whenever someone replies" box is that it is checked. It it possible to turn that off globally in my setup somewhere? I uncheck this box when I remember, but often forget....

Regards,
Bob Headrick
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Hi Bob,

I'm afraid I can't find anywhere to turn off e-mail notification when you begin a thread globally. You must turn it off when you begin the thread or you may go into your profile (on the left side of each forum screen) to manage all of your e-mail notifications.

I will submit this to the technical team for consideration as an enhancement, however.

Thanks!

Kathy
Bruno Ganino
Honored Contributor

Thanks Kathy and Compliments for new look.
I am satisfied because the suggestions of users are accepted.
P.S.
In my I.E. exist mail with link http://forums.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=199357
but no connect it. Why ? It is deleted or it is a anomaly ??
Bye
Bruno
Torino (Turin) +2H
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Hi Bruno,

Unfortunately, I'm not sure why that link is not working for you, but I'm guessing the post was deleted for some reason. I'll check into it and post here if I find anything that explains it!

Thanks,

Kathy