Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum success stories - June 2002

CA538024
Honored Contributor

Forum success stories - June 2002

Hi Everyone,

I would appreciate it if you posted your highlights and successes you've had while using these Business Customer Discussion Groups. This ongoing (monthly) thread tries to capture the successes of forums members. For example, have you:

1. Posted a question and received a key answer that solved your problem?

2. Viewed a message thread that another forum member posted that had a solution to a problem you were trying to solve?

3. Found these discussion groups to be of particular help in sharing information, exchanging best practices, or saving you time?

I'd really like to hear from everyone -- your circumstances, the issue(s), the outcome, who was of help, time saved, etc.!

If you have examples to share, please provide the URL of the thread if possible. Thanks in advance for your input!

Best Regards,

Kathy Brockway
Forum Administrator
2 REPLIES
Stuart Elflett
Honored Contributor

Re: Forum success stories - June 2002

Two sucesses to report, Kathy - One, (no idea of which message I saw it in, sorry) was with regard to the 4500 and it's ITB issues - that sometimes an ITB will give blank pages in one machine, but will work fine in another - that has helped with several sites with multiple machines - sure, they'll still need to replace some ITB assemblies, but it's saving them wasting the old one... funnily enough, after an ITB has been in another machine it can often be returned to the original and work fine... there's something odd going on with them for sure!!

Two, many of my clients and contacts who had lost contact since I left the old business and started here have found me through my regular postings in the ITRC... Most search engines include the ITRC in their regular sweeps, thus my name has been linked through posting... see, it does pay to contribute!! :-)

Cheers,
Stuart Elflett
Dataman
May the best of your past be the worst of your future...
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Re: Forum success stories - June 2002

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it and your forum participation.

Have a great day,

Kathy