cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to click on Submit twice

Laura
Outstanding Contributor

Have to click on Submit twice

So on most occassions, the first time I click on Submit to submit a reply, the system hangs. But if I stop it, and click on submit again, the system instantly responds. I think that I may not be the only one experiencing this sort of problem as I have seen duplicated posts and duplicated replies from a number of people.
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP - Windows Phone [2006,2007,2008,2009,2010]
9 REPLIES
CA649974
Valued Contributor

Re: Have to click on Submit twice

Thanks Laura, I'll get this tested.

-Dan
Because life is not a spectator sport!
Laura
Outstanding Contributor

Also....there still seems to be login problems on this site now.

When I click on the link to get back into this thread, I am prompted to login to assign points. This I have to do to get a screen on which you can assign points. However if I just want to reply to this thread, then I hit reply button, and I am now logged in.
Laura Rooke
Ronald Postma
Honored Contributor

I have no problems at all, but maybe that is because I login at the "IT resource center forums" Then when I looked their I come to this section, the first time I have to connect my profile etc, but futher, no problems,

Have a nice day,
Regards, Ronald
The logic of Microsoft: "Press START to shut down the pc"
Laura
Outstanding Contributor

I still am having problems, I hit submit - the system hangs, I click on stop then submit again, the system responds.

Maybe this is just a question of a busy server?
Laura Rooke
Kaj_3
Honored Contributor

Here is a message I often get when I hit the Replay botton:

The system is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

wpa-pl-wpaframework-10000

Yesterday I did not even get into the page for an hour.
Kaj_3
Honored Contributor

Sorry for spelling "reply" wrong...

Here is a message I often get when I hit the Reply botton:

The system is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

wpa-pl-wpaframework-10000

Yesterday I did not even get into the page for an hour.
Ronald Postma
Honored Contributor

He all,
Had that same eror a coupel a times a week for the pas 2 yearys or so, I always thought that the server was to busy or something like that, or the connection to it was to busy.

Lately I do have this error less and less, I can not remember whan it happened for the last time, if that says something obout the system or my mind I let up to you :D,

Regards, Ronald
The logic of Microsoft: "Press START to shut down the pc"
Dave Haro
Honored Contributor

Laura and all,

This was happening to me occasionally at first but now it is pretty consistant. When it hung after submitting, I opened another browser and my response was there but the replies count was still at zero. After refreshing the new window the count was at one. The other window says "System is currently unavailable. Please try later". Hit the back button and go to the forum and everything appears OK. This avoided a double entry and now I don't bother with opening another browser because I'm confident my entry is there.

Dave
Cheryl G.
Acclaimed Contributor

Dave
That is a pretty ingenious way of checking.It may also help Dan and the others more quickly track down some snags,since it appears from your findings that the hang up is on the page that appears directly after a reply,the Thanks page rather than actually not accepting the reply.
``````````````````````
**Clicking the KUDOS star on the left is a way to say 'Thanks'**
*To help others find solutions, click 'Accept as Solution' on a Reply that solves your issue*