Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help-thread format

SOLVED
Go to solution
Cheryl G.
Acclaimed Contributor

Help-thread format

I posted a link to a free download for a poster needig MMJ and unfortunately it completely messed up the fomatting of the thread.Should have used TinyUrl,but too late.Can someone please see if it can be straightened out?
http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/questionanswer.do?threadId=798592
``````````````````````
**Clicking the KUDOS star on the left is a way to say 'Thanks'**
*To help others find solutions, click 'Accept as Solution' on a Reply that solves your issue*
2 REPLIES
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Help-thread format

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for that, the formatting error is caused by the "=" at the end of urls... (It only happens with IE) in this case it was one posted by Richard. The link works fine with the "=" removed.

The guys in the lab are finalising the fix for this and it will hopefully be included in the next release.

Cheers & Thanks,

Gary
Cheryl G.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Help-thread format

Hi Gary
Thanks loads,much better now.Good to hear a fix is in the wings as I often forget to use an url shortener when in a hurry.
You say this only occurs in IE? So if I were using Firefox to view the thread it wouldn't appear distorted or do you mean posting with Firefox would prevent the problem?
``````````````````````
**Clicking the KUDOS star on the left is a way to say 'Thanks'**
*To help others find solutions, click 'Accept as Solution' on a Reply that solves your issue*