Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

March 2003 forum issues/suggestions

CA538024
Honored Contributor

March 2003 forum issues/suggestions

Hello Everyone,

Please let me know of any technical or performance issues you experience while using the Business Customer Discussion Groups in the March 2003 timeframe by posting in this thread. Please include the URL from your web browser associated with the error messages (along with the date and time the error occurred).

Also please post any Business Customer Discussion Group feedback or suggestions you might have to improve these forums.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Kathy
Business Customer Discussion Groups
Forum Manager
11 REPLIES
Jane Bonwell_3
Occasional Advisor

Re: March 2003 forum issues/suggestions

Thanks for letting me respond to you, Kathy. I would like to continue receiving messages at JaneBon@MSN.com.
My other E-mail address was JaneInIndy@AOL.com

I have written several times but have not been able to get this accomplished. Can you suggest what I should do to get my E-mail address changed? I have gone to my profile to do this, and it has been changed there. Thanks
almost doesn't count
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Hi Jane,

Please send an e-mail to itrc_support@hp.com asking them to check that the e-mail address used for anything from these forums is correct.

I hope this helps,

Kathy
Steven Hauk_1
Honored Contributor

CA538024
Honored Contributor

Thanks, Steven. I have removed the post as advertising via these forums is not allowed per the Terms and Conditions of Forum Use.

Thanks again! I appreciate you letting me know about this.

Kathy
Steven Hauk_1
Honored Contributor

CA538024
Honored Contributor

Thanks again, Steven, I have deleted that one as well. As mentioned previously, we do not allow blatant advertising via these forums as they are for peer-to-peer technical support while using HP products in a business environment.

Take care,

Kathy
Adam Knapp_1
Occasional Visitor

Hello Everyone,

I hope you guys can help me. I have a hp pavilion 8495 desktop. I'm trying to install a new video card. I know I need to disable the onboard video, but I'm a little unsure on how to do that. I looked at the diagram on the HP support page for doing this, but it wasn't very helpful. If you guys could give me some tips that would be great. I know I have to do something to the motherboard jumper and I think I know where it is because of that diagram, but I'm unsure about how to disable it. And once I disable the onboard video, I can just throw my new AGP video card in the slot and it won't cause any problems?? Thanks for your help.

Adam Knapp
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Hi Adam,

I recommend posting this question in the Pavilion Desktop area of these forums. Here's a direct link to that site:

http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/CategoryHome/1,,405,00.html

Thanks!

Kathy
Forum Manager
Adam Knapp_1
Occasional Visitor

Thanks Kathy,

I actually just got done doing that. Sorry about posting my question here, this is the first time I ever posted something.

Thanks,
Adam
CA747391
Occasional Contributor

Hello,
I am not sure if this is the forum for my question. I would like to know more about the new HP Print Server Appliance which is part of the HP Imaging and Printing services solutions announcement this week.
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Hi Tinh,

You might try posting this question in the Print Servers and Network Storage area of these forums. The experts over there might be able to answer any questions you have. Here's a link to that site:

http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/CategoryHome/1,,254,00.html

Thanks!

Kathy