Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderators Urgent!

SOLVED
Go to solution
Ronald Aung
Honored Contributor

Moderators Urgent!

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/questionanswer.do?threadId=654739

Laura last reply:

Aug 3, 2004 14:27:53 GMT unassigned
----------------------------------
here's a picture of an expansion sleeve

http://tinyurl.com/6ecvh

I'm not suggesting you buy one specially though - I happened to have a few of them (PC sleeve and CF sleeve) so I tried the sync in one and it seemes to help, but not always - the soft reset seems to be the best way round it.

The tinyurl will open up in a new page, displaying her name and other personal details.

Could you please change the link to:
http://tinyurl.com/6ecvh

This one doent show her details at all.
Just because I been suffered, doen't mean someone else has to be felt the same way, so whenever someone encounter my problems, I try my best to help that person avoid the same misfortune that i befall upon before. Email : aung.ronald@gmail.com
10 REPLIES
Ronald Aung
Honored Contributor

Re: Moderators Urgent!

Sorry... i already sign-out on her behalf, so the page will NOT show her details (name/email) anymore. Ignore this message. Sorry!

Laura, i was just trying to protect you.
Just because I been suffered, doen't mean someone else has to be felt the same way, so whenever someone encounter my problems, I try my best to help that person avoid the same misfortune that i befall upon before. Email : aung.ronald@gmail.com
Laura
Outstanding Contributor

This link still shows my details, so please can you do as Ronald suggested and delete this link - it gives a link to a shopping site with me already signed in -

S C A R Y !!!!!!

Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP - Windows Phone [2006,2007,2008,2009,2010]
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor

Ok Ron,

everythings alright now?

Gary
Ronald Aung
Honored Contributor

Gary, thanks but it is fixed by me already!

I had signed out for her on her behalf, so everything OK! Thanks.
Laura
Outstanding Contributor

Thanks both of you !

Ronald - are you sure it's OK ? - I can't check from my end cos I get looged in as me anyway !
Laura Rooke
Ronald Aung
Honored Contributor

Oh Gary, i tried going to the old link, i think it doenst show any details anymore.

but to assure Laura 100% and calm her down, please change the link to the one i suggested.
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor

Thanks for that Ron,

you can always email me with any urgent issues in future.

Yes Laura, I've checked the link, you're no longer logged in,

Cheers,

Gary
Ronald Aung
Honored Contributor

Yes, Laura, it is fine now. Here is the screenshot what i or others will see:

Laura
Outstanding Contributor

Gary and Ronald - you're both the best ! - Thanks !!
Laura Rooke
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor
Solution

Links changed as requested :-)