Did you mean: 

On this forum?? Profile Help!

SOLVED
Go to solution
Mark_112
Advisor

On this forum?? Profile Help!

Hi stupid question but...

I belive i registered with the forum some time ago and when i return to these pages i am welcomed with Hello Mark and underneath (Some numbers) in the brackets...
When i click on the left "My Profile" i'm told i'm not registered and my name could not be found error 133?

So how can i check / change my details???

Webmaster Help please!!
Not quite an expert but ive had my share of problems with my omni book...
6 REPLIES
Mark_112
Advisor

Re: On this forum?? Profile Help!

could not login

Your User ID and Password are not found at this IT Resource Center site. Please check and re-enter your User ID and Password. Also, be sure you are using the site where you registered: European support customers should have registered at the European site, and Americas/Asia-Pacific support customers should have registered at the Americas/Asia-Pacific site.
If you do not have a User ID and Password for the IT Resource Center, please register.

(Error 131)
Mark_112
Advisor

I can get to my profile by clicking on the "mark" at the left of this message but not to the one on the far left menu....

Thanks in advance...

The message above is what i get when i click on the far left menu...
Mark_112
Advisor

I Want to be able to retrive my personal details.

Like Password etc?
Milan Antunovic
Honored Contributor
Solution

If you registered in Europe then you should see your profile in Europe HP site. You should see something like this (http://europe-support2.external.hp.com/login/bin/doc.pl/screen=loginUserMaintenanceHome/)
It is not the same like User profile when you click on your name. Anybody could click there. In this one you could change your info, interest area, etc...
Have a nice day
Milan
"The truth is out there"
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Hi Mark,

I'm a little confused as to the problem you're experiencing. I assume you're registered OK since you're able to post , but from reading your posts, I assume you cannot access the "my profile" section. Am I right?

The Error 113 usually indicates some technical problem with the forum, so the best thing to do in this case is try again in a bit. You should know, however, that your profile will not show your password as that is private information and your profile can also be viewed by others.

Let me know if I can assist further. Thanks,

Kathy
Forum Administrator
Mark_112
Advisor

I switched off my Fire wall to access the "My Profile" and it worked fine....

Thanks for the reply

Closed !

Mark