Your Questions Regarding the Legacy Business Support Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please report any forum technical issues or suggestions (4/17/02)

CA538024
Honored Contributor

Please report any forum technical issues or suggestions (4/17/02)

Hello Everyone,

Please inform me of any technical or performance issues you experience while using the Business Customer Discussion Groups by posting in this thread. Please include the URL from your browser associated with the error messages (along with the date and time the error occurred).

Also please post any Business Customer Discussion Group feedback or suggestions you might have to improve these forums.

I have noted the feedback from the previous month and have deleted that post to avoid confusion.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Kathy
Business Customer Discussion Groups
Forum Administrator
5 REPLIES

Re: Please report any forum technical issues or suggestions (4/17/02)

Kathy,

I tried to assign points to a response and could never find the interface for doing so. When I clicked the link "assign points" I got the attached screen with no fill in interface for scoring. When I clicked the link labeled, "Forum Status and Point System" it took me instead to the site that the responder provided with his solution.

By the way, the score for the response is "7".

Bill
Microsft has killed more monopolies than it has created, so if monopolies are bad doesn't that make Microsoft good?
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the information. I'm curious if you're able to go back to the thread that you originated to see if the "assign points" feature works now. I'm afraid I'm technically unable to assign points for another user so if there was a temporary glitch in the system that prevented you from assigning points, there's not a lot I can do except to report this to the forum technical team (which I will do).

Thanks for taking the time to let me know! I appreciate your forum participation and feedback.

Kathy
Forum Administrator

I went back and tried again and still can't get it to assign points.

In fact, the responder (Timothy Ray Smith@http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/UserProfile/1,,CA697776!1,00.html) still has not been given the 7 points that I have been trying to assign to his reply. However, it looks like I got 7 points for my whining, thanks!

Bill
Microsft has killed more monopolies than it has created, so if monopolies are bad doesn't that make Microsoft good?

OK, I was just now able to assign the points, and see all of the replies to that inquiry.

Thanks!
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Hi Bill,

Great! I'm glad I could be of help.

Thanks for your continued forum participation.

Take care,

Kathy