cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding hp's green initiative

Ashish Sethi
Occasional Visitor

Regarding hp's green initiative

Sir,I am a B.Tech 3rd year student At NIT Allahabad,India.Every year,NIT Allahabad organises an exclusive Quiz Fest GNOSIOMANIA.
This year also the stage is setting up.

We have the starting event of our fest as an OPEN PANEL DISCUSSION(OPD) where some panelists discuss a topic which influences the youth of the country.

This Year the theme at OPD is Environmental Economics.Since the HP has been supporting its green initiative for a long time now,We would really be glad if a representative of HP can come to our college as a panelist at OPD and share with us how hp has been taking measures to save our environment and how the upcoming youth can plan for the years to come.

We would be really thankful.
My Email id: simplymeashish@gmail.com

Regards,
Ashish Sethi
2 REPLIES
Bina Debur
Occasional Visitor

Re: Regarding hp's green initiative

Ashish
Thanks for your mail and interest in HP India.

Participation in your OPD sounds like a great opportunity. Unfortunately, I have an overcrowded schedule and will therefore have to regretfully decline the invitation.

I hope we can take advantage of a similar opportunity at a later time.
-Bina

Bina Raj-Debur
Environment Management
HP India
Ashish Sethi
Occasional Visitor

Re: Regarding hp's green initiative

Ma'am
We were disappointed with your reply but if in case hp does get enough time out from its schedule,our Quiz Fest Gnosiomania 2010 is going to be held from January 22nd to 24th,2010.
Our college is also celebrating its golden jubilee this year and we think if hp comes up and supports our green cause at Gnosiomania 2010,it will just be the icing on the cake we need,since Going Green is the theme of Gnosiomania 2010.
The official Website has been launched:-
Please find the necessary details at

www.gnosiomania.mnnit.ac.in

Regards,
Ashish Sethi