Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September 2002 Forum Technical Issues/Suggestions

CA538024
Honored Contributor

September 2002 Forum Technical Issues/Suggestions

Hello Everyone,

Please inform me of any technical or performance issues you experience in the September 2002 timeframe while using the Business Customer Discussion Groups by posting in this thread. Please include the URL from your browser associated with the error messages (along with the date and time the error occurred).

Also please post any Business Customer Discussion Group feedback or suggestions you might have to improve these forums.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Kathy
Business Customer Discussion Groups
Forum Administrator
4 REPLIES
Da Larry
Esteemed Contributor

Re: September 2002 Forum Technical Issues/Suggestions

Hi Kathy:

Occasionally when I post a question or response the site seems to hang and the confirmation page never comes up. I usually click submit again, especially if it is an involved answer only to find that I have posted multiple responses or questions. Don't know what can be done but I usually feel embarassed when I see duplicate or triplicate responses.
If it don't stink don't stir it.
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Hi Laurence,

Thanks for reporting the problem you're experiencing. I will pass it along to the forum technical team to see if anything can be done.

Have a great day!

Kathy
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor

Hi Kathy,

Is there any way you can list the amount of posts someone does? it would give you an idea of the active members..

Also on the points issue, can Forum Admin award points where they are due but the thread starter has neglected to award?

Cheers,

Gary
CA538024
Honored Contributor

Hi Gary,

To view a forum member's total postings, click on their name from within any thread. You will now be viewing their public profile. At the bottom of the screen, you'll see lists of recent threads in which the member has posted; these are separated by those posts that are rated between 0-7 points and those rated 8-10 points. I hope this is what you're looking for.

Unfortunately, I am unable to assign points to any thread but those I author (just like everyone else). Sorry about that.

Kathy
Forum Administrator