Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Request to edit an old thread

Outback1
Occasional Visitor

Special Request to edit an old thread

Hello,

I know it isn't possible to edit for a user to edit any of his or her threads, but I would like to request a moderator or an admin to please edit my original post on this thread: [Broken link removed on 03-23-2017 by Admin]

I would like to please edit it to remove my full name from the last line of the first post. Nothing else needs to be changed. Would someone be so kind as to remove my full name from the first posting? Call me crazy but there's just something un-nerving about potential employers Googling your name and seeing that you had trouble with a printer. Doesn't look so good with potential employers researching you and seeing this. Much appreciated!

3 REPLIES
Avinash K
Valued Contributor

Re: Special Request to edit an old thread

requests dealt with

Regards,
Avinash K
Brilanka
Occasional Visitor

I too would like to have my full name removed from the author notes. I have placed a thank you to DavidZut on 1/6/09 and did not realize that my full name would be on the author list. I would really appreciate at least my last name being removed
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>Barbara: I too would like to have my full name removed from the author notes.

You have complete control over that. Just edit your forum profile and all of your posts will be changed.

>I have placed a thank you to DavidZut

It would be helpful if you supplied the URL so we don't make mr google sweat:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/Color-LaserJet-5550-dtn-with-13-09-00-paper-jam/m-p/1041636