Did you mean: 

"Error Trying To Post Reply" Message

SOLVED
Go to solution
jerry chin
Honored Contributor

"Error Trying To Post Reply" Message

Sir,
I have seen this message at different times on different computers so it may be on your end. Is it caused by no disk space, bandwidth full, or just plain maintenance on your server. It is very fustrating to see this when I am try to devote what little free time I have to try and help out a fellow user. I'm sure I am not the only person to see this message at times. If you must do maintenance, you could at least put out a notice that the site will be down from such and such time as Ebay does. Thanks for any assistance in this area to help out the people who volunteer their time without compensation. Jerry
Go Ahead, There's Always Bankruptcy Later
2 REPLIES
Jimmy Gilmore
Honored Contributor

Re: "Error Trying To Post Reply" Message

Jerry,
Now I know it was not just my pc when things were rough this morning.
Thank-you,
Jimmy
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: "Error Trying To Post Reply" Message

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for posting, the lab are aware of this issue and are working on getting it fixed as soon as possible. There is no maintenance taking place at the moment.

We always do our best to inform both forum communities when there is scheduled maintenance coming up, and do it at a time that affects the least amount of users.

Thanks again for your huge contribution to the community and continued forum participation,

Cheers,

Gary