cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen name

razagain
Occasional Advisor

screen name

hi i tried to log in normally like i used to.i am razzer.but it asked for a screen name when i logged in.when i put razzer in there it said it was already in use.so i stuck my user ID in there and now it logs me in under that as a new member.can i log in under my original name?razzer.

10 REPLIES
razagain
Occasional Advisor

logging in?

so it is me , razzer but when i tried to sign in it asked me for my screen name and when i put razzer in it says it is already in use.is there a way to sign in under my original name?

also ,so what happened here?is this the new forum now?did they get rid of the whole points thing and old format?

DavidZuts
Outstanding Contributor

Re: logging in?

Razzer is that you.  If so just go to the log in screen and log in like you did before.  I had no trouble logging on and should not either.  If you still can not get go go to the link below and post your issue as I think they are monitoring the site today with the new launch.

razagain
Occasional Advisor

yes it is me.i tried to log in the same way before but it asked for my screen name and when i put razzer in ,it said it was already in use.so i put in razagain which i was using to log in and now it logs me in under that.i'll try the link.

razagain
Occasional Advisor

what link is that by the way?

Kevin_Paul
Neighborhood Admin

Hi Razzer - you'll still use HP Passport to log in here, just as you did with the previous BSC forums.  So your existing HPP login and password should certainly still work, and they should be associated with your migrated account - which I can see right here.

Keep in mind your HPP user ID is not necessarily the same as your forums screen name (Razzer).

If you're having problems with HPP, you can use the following two links to recover your user ID, and/or reset your password:

Recover HPP user ID - https://passport2.hp.com/hppcf/forgotuserid.do

Reset HPP password - https://passport2.hp.com/hppcf/forgotpwd.do

I work for HPE.
razagain
Occasional Advisor

right but since it asked me for a screen name when logging in and when i put razzer in the screen name field it said it was already in use.so now i stuck my user ID in the screen name field and it is logging me in under that as a new member.

razzer
Honored Contributor

testing 123 testing.

razzer
Honored Contributor

ok thanks.appears to be working now.

Kevin_Paul
Neighborhood Admin

Great - I'm going to move this thread to the feedback area - glad you were able to get back on your regular account and screen name.

I work for HPE.
Chris H
Honored Contributor

I've also managed (don't ask me how, now) to add a 'new member' user (chrish) whilst trying to get in as my old screen name (Chris H).

I obviously don't need the new id - can it be deleted (since I don't think that I'll now ever user it).