1753559 Members
5578 Online
108796 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Create product *nicknames* for easier management of your products and cases

Vajith V
HPE Pro

Create product *nicknames* for easier management of your products and cases

Managing your products within your contracts and cases is easier than ever when you personalize them with product nicknames. Use nicknames to identify and represent your HPE products as you like, and quickly locate them within your contracts and cases -- and even change the nickname as you need. You can add your product nickname when you are linking your warranty or support agreement to your user profile.

• From the main menu or My IT Environment, select Contracts and Warranties
  • If you have not yet linked your support or warranty to your profile, then select the applicable choices  to support agreements or Link packaged support or Link warranty (ref : Fig A)
  • After you add your serial and product numbers, you will then be asked to Assign a Nickname  (ref: Fig B)

If you have already linked your contract/warranty to your account:

• From the main menu or My IT Environment, select Contracts and Warranties
  • Select Edit my Contracts & Warranties (ref: Fig C)
  • Edit the nickname in the field. Note that for multiple-owner entitlements, there is only one nickname and any owner can change it.

Once you have added your nickname and completed linking your contracts and/or warranties, you will see your product nicknames when you View My Contracts & Warranties. 
Fig AFig AFig BFig BFig CFig C

I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

1 REPLY 1
miguelruiz

Re: Create product *nicknames* for easier management of your products and cases

Very good contribution, thank you very much this will help me a lot!

Mi