108783 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Delete community profile

Anonymous
Not applicable

Delete community profile

Hi there

How do I delete my profile?

I started getting notifications about badges. Apparently I have had an account on here since 2015. I can't remember signing up. I'd like my account removed, there doesn't seem to be an option to delete it myself.

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too would like to delete my account as I just recieved an email about the same thing. I don't even remember creating an account here or why I even did. Can I please be removed as well.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. I spent 20 minutes of my working day trying to find the button to remove my profile but I just can't find it. Sad user experience. Please remove my profile

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Unfortunately in the same boat with you guys. Would be happy to have all my data removed form all HP systems but based on other forum and Internet posts this seems to be a mission impossible.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here too. Unable to find where to delete this account

https://community.hpe.com/t5/general-feedback-and-suggestions/delete-my-hp-user-community-login-account/m-p/1157830#M2965

(read post 8 and 9)

Seem like the "community" is only a part of the account. It might explain why you have an account here despite never made one on this website.

But it make things even worse cause i cant remember if i have any HP products linked to this account, and if there is still any needs of this account.

Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

Thank you for your contributions. Your HPE Community accounts were closed on 5/29/2020. 

Thanks,
Warren_Admin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Spoiler
Hi please delete my account and all information linked to my account as well.

Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me as well please. 

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please delete my account as well.

Thanks,

Alexander