Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1753543 Members
5397 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion

Difficulty adding to my Linked Warranties as " country of purchase provided is not accurate"

SOLVED
Go to solution
TerryFos
Frequent Visitor

Difficulty adding to my Linked Warranties as " country of purchase provided is not accurate"

I am having difficulty adding 2 switches to my Linked Warranties as i get the error

" warranty is not available to link because the country of purchase provided is not accurate"

the switches were purchased in South Africa so i dont know what else to put in its place ?

this service is very frustrating

7 REPLIES 7
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Re: Difficulty adding to my Linked Warranties as " country of purchase provided is not accurate

Hi,

Please share the SAID or Serial number of the products for further investigation, you may send me a private message by clicking here 

Thanks,
Vajith

I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

TerryFos
Frequent Visitor

Re: Difficulty adding to my Linked Warranties as " country of purchase provided is not accurate

Good Day

Please find attached, I think one, or both of them were previously replaced by HP as warranty swap outs,
but I am not sure where they originated from, if not South Africa

HP 1810-24G Switch     SN:  Confidential Info Erased HPE Parts Exchange Support Sep 13, 2011 Oct 27, 2110  Active

HP 1810-24G Switch     SN:  Confidential Info Erased  HPE Parts Exchange Support Jun 5, 2012 Jul 19, 2111 Active

Terry Foster

TerryFos
Frequent Visitor

Hi

Is there any update from HP on this request ?

Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hi, 

Thanks for sharing the warranty info, we have created a support ticket for this case and support will investigate your request and contact you for further details.

Regards,
Vajith

I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

TerryFos
Frequent Visitor

Good Day

i have had no further cointact from HP and am still in possession of two faulty switches

Terry Foster

Vajith V
HPE Pro
Solution

Hello @TerryFos,

Sorry for the delay - We have a confirmation from support that both the requested entitlements are linked to the customer’s account successfully.

Could you please review the same and confirm?

Best Regards,
Vajith

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

TerryFos
Frequent Visitor

Thank You