7258 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Document Availability

heatman5
Occasional Contributor

Document Availability

Hello All,

Whenever I'm searching for and find a Document that I would like to review in the Support Area, what seems to be the first page comes up, but no more. I reported this to Support once before and did not get any real answer or help. I'm using an ipad Air 2 with ipad os 13 and Safari Browser. I've even tried Firefox on the ipad, but still no go. Is a Windows machine the only device that can be used? What do I need to do to be able to read Support Documentation? I'm signed in but still can't view or download documents. The last time, I had to search google to find someone who already had a document I could use. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: Document Availability

Hi @heatman5 ,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please let us know which support document you are trying to find and which website link you are referring to, so that we can direct it to the correct team.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
heatman5
Occasional Contributor

Parves_Al,

The following link is an example:

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-a00076252en_us&withFrame

All Documents or any support page will not open for me using my ipad. Using a Windows 10 Tablet, I was able to open one of the "Management and Configuration Guide(s)", maybe the latest version. Even with the windows 10 Tablet, most things will not open, I get the first page and no more. It doesn't matter if I'm signed in or not. I've brought this to the attention of HPE web support some time ago. At that time, I had to find another location online to be able to view the document(s). It was one of HPE's Vendors who has some HPE Documentation available. Thank you for responding.

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback. I have created a support ticket for this issue and the concerned  team may contact you for further details. While we cannot provide a specific timeline commitment, we can advise that our product management team is currently looking into improve HPE support website capabilities.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png