Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Site

HPGuruUK
Occasional Advisor

HP Site

Hello,

Can someone tell me why the HP site is always slow, dead links, nightmare to navigate to find downloads etc

Since the HP split its even worse! i find my self spending more time trying to find a download than getting any work done!

Are there known issues with the site, I've had this for months and months now at many locations

2 REPLIES
Randaaall
Occasional Visitor

Re: HP Site

HP, your website sucks even more then usual recently.

As a large enterprise customer, it doesn't instill confidence in your operation.

HPGuruUK wrote:

Hello,

Can someone tell me why the HP site is always slow, dead links, nightmare to navigate to find downloads etc

Since the HP split its even worse! i find my self spending more time trying to find a download than getting any work done!

Are there known issues with the site, I've had this for months and months now at many locations

bruce shaw
Occasional Contributor

Re: HP Site

What is going on with the Enterprise products website?!!? I've been trying to look at servers the last few days and the site is just broken, broken, broken. Sometimes it somewhat works and most of the time, it will loop around to the grid list when I try to 'learn more' about a particular unit. Not a good presentation of your product line; did you fire all your webmasters too?