Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1752679 Members
5746 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Hey Gary or Dan - Log-in, not staying ?

SOLVED
Go to solution
CA649974
Valued Contributor

Hi John,

I did notice -- and found that if you click the button a 2nd time about 1 second after the first time, the ack page appears immediately. Not sure why. So, working with the team to figure this out for a fix. Thanks for your feedback and help!

-Dan
Because life is not a spectator sport!
John Y
Honored Contributor

Yeah, that's been my trick for a long time, to. We'll hang loose, while you crack that proverbial, long whip of yours, Hahaaaa !
John Y
Honored Contributor

Update- Gary and Dan, the forums are still sluggish, with regards to the submit feature, log-in is slow also. And the log-in timeouts, that we discussed above, still seem to be in effect? I truly hate to be the squeaking wheel, as it were,..but this is getting old.
CA649974
Valued Contributor

John,

Thanks, will look into the performance. Status on the login is awaiting word from support team, will check in with them.

-Dan
Steven Hauk_1
Honored Contributor

I have to log in again every time I close my browser and open again. Is this the behavior everyone else gets? The reply button hangs for at least 30 seconds and the submit button sometimes hangs for 5 minutes.
John Y
Honored Contributor

Same exact behavior Professor. Tip, on the submit button...do what we did years ago in the meantime, push submit...wait 3-4 sec's...push again. It will 99% of the time, go right in.
John Y
Honored Contributor

UPDATE=

Dan or Gary, the forum is acting up on just about all fronts...you name it, and it's not working right !? Please check into it, ASAP.
CA649974
Valued Contributor

John,

Thanks for reporting, sorry you are having trouble. The login issue was to be fixed, eg: extend timeout duration. Will talk w/IT on the perf. one.

-Dan
dmhoo29
Honored Contributor

Steven and John.I believe everyone is experiencing the same problems.Yes it is a pain.I posted a new thread before reading this one.
It's not limited to just this support site.You can't send people to oreder pages,like for recovery discs,etc.
You also can't connect to online support.