Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1752800 Members
5569 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: I can't talk to the HP repair department case manager

Christopher Everett

I can't talk to the HP repair department case manager

I sent my laptop in for repair, it was supposed to be shipped out for repair yesterday. Friday afternoon, I get an email from a Leonard Bergfeld at HP saying I needed to call HP. He doesn't tell me why, just that I need to call HP.

As far as I know, my laptop hasn't been fixed. I have called Mr. Bergfeld several times without success, nor am I able to reach any of his cohorts when I call HP support directly.

This laptop is how I make my living, and not having it is costing me hundreds a day in consulting fees. This lack of communication is highly problematic and severely aggravating to me.
If anyone from HP is reading this can help me with this issue, I would be very grateful for their assistance in getting the repair department on the ball.

Christopher Everett
3 REPLIES 3
wahoospa
Advisor

Christopher, I had a recent experience with HPs service recently. Is your laptop under warrenty? If so they may want to talk about replacing the machine, depending on what is wrong with it. If it is out of warrenty he may want to talk about the options avaliable. Give more info here for I have much, much more I can say from this end that might help from my experence.
(model, etc., when purchased will help)
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor

Hi Christopher,

Email me your case reference number & contact details. I check into this for you,

Cheers,

Gary
SANDRA HENRY

I bought an HP Pavilion DV221OUS from Staples in Charles Town, WV on February 6, 2007 costing $1006.98 with tax. Within a week I had it back at staples and they told me to contact HP. Once I got through to HP, I got a runaround about how it should be up to staples to do something but every time I went to Staples I was told HP will take care of it. All in all, I threw a big fit with them and I have now sent in my laptop a total of THREE times without it being fixed correctly and asking for a refund the entire time and being refused. This last time, they have had it almost more than a month now. I tried to a lot of my contacting by email because every time I would call, I would get the voicemail and it would either be too full to accept messages or they would not call me back for 3 weeks. Finally on Saturday, Sept. 22, 2007, they contacted me about getting a refund. I am hoping this is it.