4039 Online
108722 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: ITRC account migration issue.

sanzgod
Advisor

ITRC account migration issue.

Dear Team,

I am unable to migrate my ITRC account to the new version of HP support center.
On the HP Support center website, there is an option to migrate...

"Welcome to HP Support Center! Learn about the features and benefits, view an introductory video, find out how to get started or see what's new.
HP IT Resource Center (ITRC) users: HP Support Center has the capabilities you used on ITRC plus more! Start your migration now
."

When i tried to verify with my ITRC account details "ITRC User ID - WW190160" received the below error message

"The Username or password provided does not match a known ITRC profile. Please check the entries and try again"

Initially i thought the error may be with password, so i reset the password and tried again & still same error.

I raised a support case with HP "Support case ID:  4632313065 " & they suggsted me to contact hp.passport@hp.com for ITRC issues.

Request your assistance in migrating my account.

My ITRC Account ID - WW190160
My HP Partner User ID - sanzgod

Thanks in advance...

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to HP Support Center Feedback & Suggestions . - Hp Forum Moderator

5 REPLIES 5
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>I raised a support case with HP "Support case ID: 4632313065" & they suggested me to contact hp.passport@hp.com for ITRC issues.

This is the EBC forum and has nothing to do with HPSC.  All the moderators here can do is to migrate your ID to the forums and it seems that worked fine.

Did you tell the HPSC that you wanted it fixed?

Did you contact hp.passport@hp.com?

sanzgod
Advisor

Yes Dennis, i did send an email to hp.passport@hp.com, but haven't got any solid solution for this.
sanzgod
Advisor

Dear Team,

Today i see that my previous account with User-ID 'Sanzz' is available on the Forum but due to Migration issues i am unable to use it or link it with my Partner ID.

Request you to please do the needfull in getting back to my old account.
Below is the link for the post with my ITRC user-is
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/user-id/1122074/post-type/message

Thanks & Regards,
Santosh.
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>due to Migration issues i am unable to use it or link it with my Partner ID.

Are you talking about the HPSC or the EBC forum here?  If the latter, you can drop a PM to Kevin_Paul.

Sanzz
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for you reply Dennis.
I was talking about Migration of my ITRC account(HPSM Forum) to this new forum.

By the way this issue is resolved two days back & now i am able to access my old account.

Thanks...