Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1753954 Members
7660 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

SOLVED: Bought a JL255A to learn but can't link it to my newly created account for warranty?

jlficken

SOLVED: Bought a JL255A to learn but can't link it to my newly created account for warranty?

Along with a JG962A I bought the above JL255A to learn on and the message I get is "Please note: This warranty is not available to link because the country of purchase provided is not accurate."

It has a Base Warranty that is Active thru 8/1/2118 so I'm not sure how to proceed.  The JG962A linked correctly.

1 REPLY 1
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Re: SOLVED: Bought a JL255A to learn but can't link it to my newly created account for warranty?

Hello,

We are sorry for this support experiecne.

Your feedback has been forwarded onto our support team (#AU200219043937). We asked them to contact you.

As community forums is a peer to peer discussion board, so these requests can be submitted to our dedicated site support team via https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/usageSupport/ or by selecting “I need support” after “Site support” under the “Help” menu.

Regards,
Vajith

I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo