1748169 Members
3921 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Unable to link an active warranty to my profile

Luca
Frequent Advisor

Unable to link an active warranty to my profile

I am trying to link our MSA2040 (K2R80A) which has a valid warranty. The following error is displayed:

"This entitlement does not exist. Please review the entitlement identifier and make any necessary edits, or check the box to remove this item."

The serial n. and product ID are correct and using the Warranty checker returns a valid and active warranty status.

What's going wrong with the procedure?

Thanks

**UPDATE: I found the culprit: the Product ID was discontinued July 31 2015 and replaced with C8R15A. However this is misleading as the warranty check page returns the original SKU K2R80A and doesn't mention this anywhere. I found this out by searching on the updated product quickspecs after I was in doubt that the SKU was correct due to the returned error. It would be adviseable to mention this *at least* in the warranty check page to avoid further mishaps.

I am attaching the updated table.

1 REPLY 1
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Re: Unable to link an active warranty to my profile

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on Support tools and resources. 

We are sorry for the problems that you are experiencing in support portal. We appreciate your feedback and it will be submitted for further review.

-Vajith

I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo