5596 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: User ID no longer available

chvenky
Occasional Advisor

User ID no longer available

Hello Team,

I used to have the user ID:WW478856 when it was the ITRC forums,as alerted before i did updated the email address and other details on that account prior to account migration.However now this id is not available and i was only able to access my other profile "chvenky"

Please let me know how to retrieve my old user acct.

Regards,

Venkat

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Community Feedback & Suggestions to HP Support Center Feedback & Suggestions. - Hp Forum Moderator

6 REPLIES 6
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Venkat - what was your old ITRC forums screen name?
I work for HPE.
chvenky
Occasional Advisor

Kevin,

The old screen name is venkat457 and user id:ww478856

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Thanks - I'll send you a private message (click the envelope in the top-right portion of the page) regarding the issue with your profiles.

I work for HPE.
Arunabha Banerjee
Valued Contributor

Hi Kevin,

I have faced same issue.

My old ITRC Screen Name: Arunabha Banerje

My old ITRC ID: CA1531964

I appriciate if you can look into this.

Thanks in advance

AB
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Arunabha - it looks like your forum activity was migrated, but you're having problems with the HP Support Center migration process, is that right?

If so - please log a ticket @ http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/help/contactHP/questions and they should be able to help out with the migration problem you're having.

I work for HPE.
Arunabha Banerjee
Valued Contributor

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. Actauly I had old HP Passport ID i.e. arunabha.banerjee. After login through HP Passport ID I was trying to migrate my old ITRC account but unable to do that. I am getting the same error for last two days.

I have already logged a suuport call with HP Support Center but still I didn't get any reply.

AB