1748054 Members
4540 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Your new support website

sambell
Occasional Advisor

Thanks. The latest firmware is GL225R003 but it does not show up anymore. I'll use GL220P010 now and wait until the newer one shows up again.

Please at least add the ability to sort the results by date, otherwise searching for software is extremely time consuming.

Vajith V
HPE Pro

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions. We are aware about this issue and you will be able to see this feature in the portal very soon.

Please share your comments and suggestions here, it will definitely help us to serve you better.

Thank you,
Vajith
I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

parnassus
Honored Contributor

@sambell wrote:

It is unbelivable that this has been put into production. I'm searching since more than one hour for recent firmware of an MSA 2040. Unbelivable!

In the meantime I suggest you this site (available specifically for HPE MSA Storage) to ease your HPE MSA firmware related searches. Would be great something similiar for ProLiant servers too...at least as an interim solution until the support site will become really usable again (without any sorting facility it is almost unusable).

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
sambell
Occasional Advisor

@parnassus wrote:

@sambell wrote:

It is unbelivable that this has been put into production. I'm searching since more than one hour for recent firmware of an MSA 2040. Unbelivable!

In the meantime I suggest you this site (available specifically for HPE MSA Storage) to ease your HPE MSA firmware related searches. Would be great something similiar for ProLiant servers too...at least as an interim solution until the support site will become really usable again (without any sorting facility it is almost unusable).

Thanks...also for starting this thread. Actually cannot understand why not more people are crying.

parnassus
Honored Contributor

@sambellWRT MSA 2040 and latest GL225R003 read this post.

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
anserk

I agree with all the reports here. The old ProLiant firmware download site was easy to use. The new site is just one giant bucket of garbage that I have to sift through manually, trying to find what I need. I can't believe that such a large company as HP can make this non-functional design pass QA. Whoever came up with this new site should be fired.

Vajith V
HPE Pro

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on HPE Support Center.  We are aware of these issues and working to resolve it. We apologies for any inconvenience that may have caused you, and we appreciate your understanding as we continue to improve our portal experience.

If you can provide us more details with respect to your search item, that will help us investigate further on this case.

This is a peer-peer community - To get quick answers on HPESC issues you can contact our support via: https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/usageSupport/ or тАЬFeedbackтАЭ button thatтАЩs available on all HPESC pages.

Best Regards,
Vajith

I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hello,

We have listened to your feedback and taken action with the recent HPE Support Center release. Please refer the following topic for more details : https://community.hpe.com/t5/Your-Questions-Regarding-the-HPE/Improving-your-HPE-Support-Center-experience/td-p/6996347

Thank you,
Vajith

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

oiram_audab
Occasional Contributor

Forget user interface friendliness.....!! Most of the time website is unavailable....!! Especially Sunday's...

Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hello

We apologize for the interruption in service that you experienced on Sunday. An investigation will be carried out to determine the root cause of the problem and implement the necessary safeguards to prevent it from happening again. Thank you for sharing your feedback which we deeply appreciate. We value your opinion and see it as an opportunity to learn and improve.

Thank you,
Vajith

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo