Comware Based
1753937 Members
10008 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

configure VPN site to site from Headquarters (using ADSL modem) and Branch (Use 3G/4G modem )

quocmai
Visitor

configure VPN site to site from Headquarters (using ADSL modem) and Branch (Use 3G/4G modem )

Dear All,

We have buy two hpe MSR3024 and MSR2003 Routers; My company headquarters using MSR3024 Router  connect to ADSL modem of ISP, the branch using MSR2003 connect access internet by 3G/4G, now we need connect VPN Site to Site between headquarter and branch connect together. 

my network topology as follow:

Host <------->MSR3024 <--------> ADSL Modem/Router <-------> ISP <-------> 3G/4G modem/ Router <----> MSR2003<-----> Host

Please advisor to configure VPN site to Site between headquarter & branch worked together. Hope will received help from support team.

thank you in advance;

Quoc Mai,

2 REPLIES 2
_biv_
HPE Pro

Re: configure VPN site to site from Headquarters (using ADSL modem) and Branch (Use 3G/4G modem )

The easies way is probably to configure a IPsec tunnel. Check [HPE FlexNetwork MSR Router Series Comware 7 Security Configuration Guide] and search for Configuring IPsec for tunnels.

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

quocmai
Visitor

Re: configure VPN site to site from Headquarters (using ADSL modem) and Branch (Use 3G/4G modem )

Hi  Borislav Ivanchev,

I  saw in the document hpe Msr security configuration guide but the IPsec VPN both have static ip public interface to network internet. Currently, my network topology the headquarters using the Msr2003Ac router connect to an ADSL modem connected to network internet have static ip public but the branch using hope msr2003AC router connect to a modem 4G LTE ( I configure it worked as a 4G modem) connect to network internet have dynamic ip private from the  ISP network mobile. So I can't configure the IPsec tunnel connect between two sites, pls advise and guide me make an IPsec tunnel between the headquarters and the branch ver 4G LTE ( with dynamic ip private from the  ISP network mobile).

Br,

Quoc Mai,