Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1752557 Members
4481 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

h20564.www2.hp.com down... no drivers download.

mcordas

h20564.www2.hp.com down... no drivers download.

Does someone know what's happening with HP's pro assistance and drivers download website ??

h20564.www2.hp.com is totaly 404...

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Business Support Web Site. -HP Forum Moderator

[Moderator edit: Removed the broken link. Please refer to https://support.hpe.com/]

14 REPLIES 14
steveredman

Re: h20564.www2.hp.com down... no drivers download.

It's been down for a while, typical that I chose to rebuild my laptop and cannot get the drivers!

steveredman

Presuming that the site is running on HP hardware it's not the best advert!

Nate_K

This has been down all day today for some reason.  And I have a server that must be back up on Monday morning that I can't do anything with because I can't download drivers for it.  Would be nice if they could at least redirect the site to a maintenance page so you would know they are aware of the problem!!

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: h20564.www2.hp.com down (maintenance outage)

This maintenance outage is mentioned here:

https://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public?ac.admitted=1416096267877.876444892.492883150

Important Note: HP Support Center is currently scheduled for planned maintenance between November 15, 2014 2:00 AM PST and November 16, 2014 8:30 AM PST. During this time, some site features may be temporarily unavailable. We apologize for this inconvenience.

>Would be nice if they could at least redirect the site to a maintenance page

I guess they assume you start at the HPSC and read the note??

[Moderator edit: Removed the broken link.]

Nate_K

Thank you for the information.

cranberryNL
Occasional Visitor

It's the 17th of November now and the site isn't available yet......

What's going wrong?

Arthur Tromp
Occasional Advisor

Same problem here. HP Support Center hasn't been available all day. Would be nice if there was some feedback from HP about it.

pchelpdeskvlp

Same problem, need to download some drivers but site is always giving us Network error(tcp_error).

SL_Sabeo
Frequent Visitor

This is very disappointing.  I was scheduled to build a server for the company today and now I'll have to postpone it.

This outage has gone on nearly a day longer than planned - that can happen, but in this case there's no acknowledgement from HP. 

I'd expect more from a reputable company - not communicating the problem with an ETA for resolution is unprofessional.