Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1748171 Members
4494 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: hp care packs/ warranties

rty

hp care packs/ warranties

how come i haven't received notification that my printers came with the hp care pack? i've been charged for them, and it's been since last year, but i still can't find any information for them through the warranty check. is there any way i can get this information?
7 REPLIES 7
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor

Hi,

You can check your carepacks here:

http://h30125.www3.hp.com/csn/salesmktg/elfpack/elf_nonlkup_ctrylang.asp?code=ELNL

Any problems with the above link, email me the list and I can check it for you

Cheers,

Gary
rty

it doesn't work because alot of them i haven't received the care pack number yet and its been a while. i've used the warranty check link and the care pack link but still nothing. is it supposed to take this long? and if not, could they do a search by company to see how many we actually have?
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor

you can search for your carepacks by serial number here:

http://h30125.www3.hp.com/csn/salesmktg/elfpack/elf_registration_physical_lookup.asp?code=ELER:4:-USA

Cheers,

Gary
rty

sorry for not clarifying...i've basically used all the searches and links i could find to do the warranty checks with the service tags and the model number. i don't understand how we can get charged for the care packs and not have it on there. i know i get a certificate via email but still haven't received all of them. im just wondering how long it takes to receive the email confirmation. obviously searching for it on my own does not do anything.
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor

Ok, the best thing to do is call the toll free number: 800 633 3600 - they should be able to get you sorted,

Hope this helps,

Gary
rty

i have alot and this i guess is my last resort. i've been searching online and even e-mailed hp but never heard anything back. i didn't want to resort to calling due to the fact that i have alot and through email is the best way. thanks for your help i will try calling.
Gary Cantwell
Honored Contributor

No problem, I'd say once you get talking to the Carepack guys and explain your situation, they'll ask you to email the list in,

Cheers,

Gary