Advancing Life & Work
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet Proud Master ASE: Davy Neirynck

A few weeks ago in the blog post “Master ASEs have much to be proud of this 4th of July weekend” I challenged you to share photos of you with your Master ASE banner on Twitter.

Davy Neirynck, Senior IT Consultant at Xylos in Belgium, took the challenge and posted this picture on Twitter.Davy  NeirynckDavy Neirynck

Davy is a HPE Master ASE – Storage Solutions Architect V2 and you can find him on Twitter under the handle @davyneirynck.

Want to be featured on the blog? Take a moment to grab a photo with your Master ASE banner and post it on Twitter. You don't have to have a banner to participate. Make a sign sharing your HPE #MasterASE pride.

Make sure you tag us in your photo @HPE_MyLearning and use the hashtag #MasterASE.

Don’t have Twitter? You can still participate. Just leave a comment on this blog post and include your picture in the comment. We’ll tweet it out for you.

0 Kudos
About the Author

SarahA

I’ve been in marketing in high-tech for 20+ years. With HPE now for 8; prior I managed social and marketing communications for an inflight Internet company. I love telling stories about our customers and partners.