Advancing Life & Work
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help? Learn about our Certification and Learning Support avenues.

close up of laptop.jpg

Have you ever needed assistance regarding the HPE Partner Ready Certification and Learning program? Well, there are several resources available to you.

Assist Kit

The first thing we suggest when needing support is checking out the Assist Kit. On this page you will find information about:

• Registering for access to The Learning Center
  • Using The Learning Center, which includes ten video tutorials
  • Using My Learning portal, which includes two video tutorials
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • How to find your HPE Learner ID
  • How to move your learning history to a new partner employer

Regional support

We have support teams in each of our four regions. When you click on one of the regions listed below you may be able to click the green Chat now button or contact the regional support team by email. If the Chat now button is greyed out, the agent may already be in a chat, or it is after hours of available support and the chat agent is unable to help you at that moment.

Soon we will be introducing you to members of our regional support team so you can get to know the fabulous team of people here to help you.

0 Kudos
About the Author

SarahA

I’ve been in marketing in high-tech for 20+ years. With HPE now for 8; prior I managed social and marketing communications for an inflight Internet company. I love telling stories about our customers and partners.