Advancing Life & Work
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relive our APJ HPE Tech Pro Academy Master ASE Conference 2017 moments!

MASE group photo.jpg

Our inaugural APJ HPE Tech Pro Academy Master ASE Conference 2017 got off to a great start with a gathering of 81 Master ASEs and ASEs from 19 countries in Bangkok in September.

Over a space of four-and-a-half days, our HPE Worldwide Technical Marketing Engineering and APJ Presales teams delivered a content-rich program featuring HPE’s latest technology solutions - Gen10, Synergy, Nimble to SimpliVity - to the partners. Aside from business, participants also had fun socializing with their peers through games, building bicycles for a local orphanage and networking sessions. 

With its success, we are already looking forward to the next MASE in 2018. Watch this space for future updates.

If you would like to be part of the next HPE Tech Pro Academy activity, please sign up here. HPE Tech Pro Academy registration is currently only available to countries in Asia Pacific, India and Japan.

Angeline LekAngeline LekMiracle LimMiracle Lim

Meet contributing authors Angeline Lek, GTM Manager, Global Field and Partner Enablement; and Miracle Lim, HPE Tech Pro Academy Manager, Data Center Hybrid Cloud, Channel for Asia Pacific and Japan, excluding China.

Follow me on Twitter @ Alex_kats
0 Kudos
About the Author

Alex_Katsila

I’m an Activation Lead and working in the IT industry for almost 10 years now. I love Instagram, blogging and sharing fascinating stories about our HPE sales, presales and channel partners.