Around the Storage Block
1753781 Members
7588 Online
108799 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
StorageExperts

Five great reasons why HPE is #1 for SAP HANA deployments

2 must-watch videos on SAP HANA_Blog_shutterstock_209998777.jpgHello folks. My name is Chris Kinzler and I am the HPE Storage product management lead for SAP HANA workload. I also happen to be someone who loves my job. Why? The answer is quite simple, really. Whenever I speak with customers, I can speak with confidence and enthusasm about why and how HPE is #1 for the SAP HANA workload. Thatโ€™s when everybody in the room starts to pay attention. And I keep their attention when I go into detail about the 5 major reasons for HPEโ€™s leadership in this space. โ€“ The reasons are factual, compelling, and speak directly to what they want and need to hear about their businessโ€™ storage requirements.

In the two videos featured in this article, I have described, in detail, the compelling reasons why you will want to consider working with HPE for your SAP HANA workloads. If you prefer to read about the benefits, I also provide those discussion points in this blog, below.

So whatever way you like to take in information โ€“ please be my guest. I think you are going to like what you hear.

Why HPE is #1 for SAP HANA deployments

Gartner assessment

In โ€œHow to Select Your Optimal SAP HANA Systems Vendorโ€, published mid-2019, Gartner states that HPE has more SAP HANA deployments than the next three vendors combined. In other words, we are the acknowledged leaders in the SAP HANA space, and we think you should leverage our expertise as a trusted advisor for your SAP HANA deployment. I mean, think of it. Do you really want to work with anyone but the โ€œcustomersโ€™ choice?โ€

SAP-as-a-Service

HPE intends to have all of its capabilities available "As-a-Service" by 2022. But you donโ€™t have to wait until then to have SAP delivered as a Service through the HPE GreenLake platform. Youโ€™ll free up your capital and capacity and enjoy optimal efficiency โ€“ on-premises, in cloud, or co-hosted. SAP GreenLake is available now!

SAP advisory capabilities and professional expertise

Our HPE Pointnext Services experts are at the heart of HPEโ€™s industry dominance in SAP deployments. HPEโ€™s own digital transformation, accomplished by moving to SAP S/4HANA, is a prime example of a massive, enterprise scale โ€œhow toโ€ moment. We developed valuable best practices in the process, and we are more than ready to share them with you.

Mission-critical hybrid cloud technology

As a leading vendor for total hybrid cloud solutions, HPE has the answer โ€“ no matter what your hosting platform choice is for SAP. Whether you are migrating your instances to the cloud, running instances in a co-location, or building on-premises solutions, you will achieve superior results if your SAP workload is running on one of our award-winning compute platforms!

Intelligent Storage

HPE offers you a choice of 5 storage platforms that are SAP HANA Enterprise Storage TDI-certified. This allows you to select the one that best meets your requirements โ€“ at whatever scale or price point you need. Three of these platforms are integrated with HPE InfoSight, which will predict and prevent downtime of your SAP HANA environment, ultimately driving better business outcomes for your business!

Staying on the Storage topic, many customers ask me why they need Storage for SAP HANA, which is an in-memory database. Watch the video below to learn why you need a world class storage array to host the data in your SAP HANA environment.

Thanks for watching, and if you want to discuss anything in this blog โ€“ please comment below. I promise to answer all messages.

CKWork.jpgMeet Around the Storage Block blogger Chris Kinzler, WW Technical Marketing Solutions Go-To-Market Manager. Chris has worked in the storage industry for more than 15 years, and has been with HPE for two years. He brings to market and manages workload enablement programs.

Storage Experts
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

About the Author

StorageExperts

Our team of Hewlett Packard Enterprise storage experts helps you to dive deep into relevant infrastructure topics.

Comments