Around the Storage Block
1752710 Members
5457 Online
108789 Solutions
New Article
CalvinZito

HPE InfoSight overview demo

HPE InfoSight Predictive Analytics.jpgI've been binging on HPE InfoSight demos for my last few blog posts. The demo I have today is an overview of InfoSight. I probably should have published this one first but it was a bit more work to get this one done. A thank you to HPE Storage Master Accredited Solutions Expert Hans Larsson from Sweden. Hans had done this demo in Swedish and was kind enough to let me use it as the basis of this demo.

So here's the latest InfoSight demo.

Recapping the other demos

Let me recap the other demos and give you links to them:

Related, I saw an article tonight from Ken Clipperton from analyst DCIG that does a really good job of quantifying the benefits of HPE InfoSight - so check out Predictive Analytics in Enterprise Storage: More Than Just Highfalutin Mumbo Jumbo

If there's something you'd like to see me demo or a topic that you'd like covered on ATSB, either leave a comment, send me a Tweet, or email me (see below for my Twitter and email address). 

About the Author

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito, a 34 year veteran in the IT industry and have worked in storage for over 25 years. I am an eight-time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 9 years. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, do it now! You can also contact me via email

0 Kudos
About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB