Around the Storage Block
1752780 Members
6391 Online
108789 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
CalvinZito

Two more HPE InfoSight demos

HPE InfoSight demo blog.jpgAfter publishing a couple of HPE InfoSight demos, the InfoSight Product Manager reached out to me with a few demos he was working on. I love publishing demos because I learn from them but I can tell by the views they get on YouTube that you like this type of video too.

So I have two new InfoSight demos to share with you. A big thank you to Karthik  Krishnaswamy, Senior Product Manager for InfoSight for these. Karthik says that he has plans for more so subscribe to my YouTube HPEStorageGuy vBlogs playlist to be sure youโ€™re the first to know about the latest!

A dashboard view

The first one Iโ€™ll share today is looking at the InfoSight Operational Dashboard. The Operation Dashboard is an "exception-based" view of your arrays including information about performance, capacity, VMs, systems, and more.

Troubleshooting latency

In this HPE InfoSight demo, Karthik shows us how to troubleshoot a storage latency issue.

Recapping the other demos

Let me recap the other demos and give you links to them:

As I said in another post, if there's something you'd like to see a demo of or a topic that you'd like covered on ATSB, either leave a comment, send me a Tweet, or email me (see below for my Twitter and email address). 

About the Author

I'm Calvin Zito, a 34 year veteran in the IT industry and have worked in storage for over 25 years. I am an eight-time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 9 years. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, do it now! You can also contact me via email.

0 Kudos
About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB