Around the Storage Block
1752750 Members
5164 Online
108789 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
CalvinZito

Unboxing the first HPE Primera and more!

Last week, we had a blog post announcing the availability of HPE Primera. Today I'm happy to share with you a video from the first customer to get HPE Primera, BlueShore Financial. The news of BlueShore as the first HPE Primera Unboxing HPE Primera.jpgcustomer is also part of a press release

One of the BlueShore people in the video is Ryan Burgess, Manager of Technology Infrastructure. I did a video with Ryan five years ago shortly after BlueShore adopted 3PAR in its environment. Ryan is joined in the video by BlueShore CIO Fred Cook. You gotta see this video. It's not your typical video of a customer talking about how they use a vendor's product. I'll just say that it's entertaining as well as very informative. So check it out!

Watch (or listen) and learn more

I've looked at what other videos we have focused on HPE Primera and here are several I thought it would be useful to share:

Read and learn more

As you'd expect with a new product, we have lots of resources to help. Here are more of my favorites:

About HPE Storage Guy (aka The Storage Godfather)

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and November 16, 2018 marked 35 years with HP/HPE. I've worked in HPE Storage since 1990. I was recognized as a 9 time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for over 10 years. I'm also an avid Boise State fan. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, please do it now! You can also contact me via email

Calvin Zito
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

0 Kudos
About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB