Array Performance and Data Protection
1753948 Members
7546 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

System health check failures were found. Resolve failures before attempting failover.

jliu79
Frequent Advisor

System health check failures were found. Resolve failures before attempting failover.

Hi, just trying to see if anyone else has encountered error like this one. When I clicked on the link of the message, it says " Array Nimble: try again" with suggested solution to contact support. Since HP no longer supports the CS260 so I don't think the suggested solution will work. Hope someone has seen this before and has a solution for it.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
StorageMike
HPE Pro

Re: System health check failures were found. Resolve failures before attempting failover.

Hi

Have you tied connecting to the service port to see if you can get a better idea of the error?

Thanks

I work for HPE

Accept or Kudo

Abrams

Re: System health check failures were found. Resolve failures before attempting failover.

I probably shouldn't use this old thread, but i get the same thing on 2 out of 3 SANs that are no longer able to be supported by HPE/Nimble.

No errors in the gui, everything i can find shows just fine in the CLI but when i browse to the hardware tab of the web interface it says "System health check failures were found" on 2 of the 3 devices.  

I don't see anyone else on any of the forums with this issue except this one guy.  any thoughts on what cli commands to run to check for the specific error on why it's not ready to failover?

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @Abrams,

Thank you for posting! Since you have posted in an old topic and there is no response yet, I would recommend you create a new topic using the create "New Discussion" button, so the experts can check and guide you further. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo