4854 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Blade BL460c - Enclosure 7000c

SOLVED
Go to solution
Akkerman

Blade BL460c - Enclosure 7000c

Enclosure had 15 blades running and the company just bought an 16 blade for this enclosure. When I put in the 16nd blade I can't connect to the ilo because it is not setup yet. So my question is how can I configure this blade with an static IP without disrupting the other blades.

Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Mi6t0
Trusted Contributor

Just enter the Onboard Administrator. There you habe the so called EBIPA - there you can change the IPs of ilo.
Mi6t0
Trusted Contributor

Maybe the userguide will be also useful -

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c00705292/c00705292.pdf

Check page 45 for example :)
JKytsi
Honored Contributor

but how You use ebiba without disturbing other blades ? When doing changes to ebiba, it will reset ILOs on all blades.
If that is not an option, then use local I/O cable and connect normal KVM to server head and configure ILO from server POST (F8)
Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)

You can find me from Twitter @JKytsi
Akkerman

Jarkko K. I agree be cause it will reset all ILO's on the blades but I followed you recommendation and used the KVM and did a server POST (F8) but there was no place to enter a static IP address.

I made an screenshot and have it attached.
Akkerman

Jarkko K. I agree because it will reset all ILO's on the blades but I followed you recommendation and used the KVM and did a server POST (F8) but there was no place to enter a static IP address.

Timur S Lukovkin
Regular Advisor
Solution

Hi!

During post press F8, go network and then NIC and TCP/IP.

Here you will be able to setup the static IP address.