BladeSystem - General
1753809 Members
8111 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: c7000 chassis with 2 x FlexFabric 20/40 Interconnects and 2 x Brocade 16G SAN Switch

KaliSami
Occasional Contributor

c7000 chassis with 2 x FlexFabric 20/40 Interconnects and 2 x Brocade 16G SAN Switch

I have brand new c7000 chassis with 2 x FlexFabric 20/40 Interconnects and 2 x Brocade 16G SAN Switch Interconnects. Everything will be managed by OneView. I can create the Ethernet Networks, Define Uplinks etc using FF 20/40 using OneView but have question regarding Brocade Interconnect. Can Brocade 16G SAN be managed by OneView? Where do I create the FC Networks and how do i define this in Server Profiles? We will be creating Templates for ESXi hosts? How will the FC Connections defined? Project scope is to use OneView along with iCSP to deploy OS to bare-metal blade systems.

2 REPLIES 2
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: c7000 chassis with 2 x FlexFabric 20/40 Interconnects and 2 x Brocade 16G SAN Switch

AFAIK you can only monitor the brocades. But you can configure auto-zoning on them ...

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
KaliSami
Occasional Contributor

Thx Thorsten. 

So how should i define the Fibre Channnel connectivity when creating server profiles? My FlexFabric 20/40 will handle all the Ethernet connections but i willalso need to define my FC Connections right?