BladeSystem - General
1753396 Members
7083 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Checkpoint pending or not valid - C7000 enclosure, two VC Flex-10s, two 8Gb/24 FC-VCs

SOLVED
Go to solution
mujzeptu
Super Advisor

Checkpoint pending or not valid - C7000 enclosure, two VC Flex-10s, two 8Gb/24 FC-VCs

As the subject states, I have a C7000 enclosure, two VC flex-10s, two 8/24 FC-VCs.

Everything was working fine until one day Checkpoint errors came along. I also get stacking link errors and cant see my flex-10 ports.

I reset, reseated and cleared the config/profile for OA, VC domain, etc. I have replaced the OA module and the Flex-10 modules. Once replaced now the stacking link errors are gone (I have yet to update firmware on anything) but I still get errors communicating with OA and overall status failures. The constant is the Checkpoint pending or not valid error.

I am at a loss. Now if I try to create a ethernet network I cannot add any ports to it because it wont show the flex10 ports. The interconnect modules constantly lose OA communication and overall status failures. I have cleared all configs I can think of, I have replaced all hardware I can think of and still nothing.... ANY ideas what could be going on?
2 REPLIES 2
Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: Checkpoint pending or not valid - C7000 enclosure, two VC Flex-10s, two 8Gb/24 FC-VCs

Check this customer advisory

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c02720395

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
mujzeptu
Super Advisor

Firmware updates did it. I believe this advisory was the cause.