New Discussion юеВ

how to access blade c7000 OA using GUI

SOLVED
Go to solution
Braveheart360
Occasional Visitor

Re: how to access blade c7000 OA using GUI

Hello all,

Has anyone identified an answer to Basheer's GUI connection failure? The C7000 OA is currently running v2.60 Firmware. The chassis domain I have been experiencing the same failure after updating the OA CA Certificate and rebooting the OAs, but have tested the following and completed the following.

Hardware Connectivity Tested:
+ Hardware Failures - None
+ Chassis Service Port IP - Validated
+ Chassis Service Port Telnet - Validated
+ Chassis Service Port GUI - Fails
+ OA IP - Validated
+ OA Telnet - Validated
+ OA GUI - Fails

Troubleshooting Completed to date:
+ Generate telnet OA "SHOW OA INFO" and "SHOW OA STATUS" - Information is correct
+ Remove redundant OA and reboot OA1 to validate connectivity - OA1 is only active OA
+ Telnet into OA1 and replace the Certificate with self-signed certificate - Information displayed by SHOW OA CERTIFICATE" is correct
Disabled and re-enabled HTTPS from telnet - Enable does work
The Brit
Honored Contributor

Hey there Willy Wallace,

Basheer kinda stopped talking to us, implying that maybe one of the suggestions worked for him, however he didn't tell us what that was!!

maybe this will get a response from him.

Dave.
Braveheart360
Occasional Visitor

Sorry to hear that there hasn't been an identified solution for Basheer.

Do you happen to know how the OA Web is served out? It appears as though there is a certificate error that may be causing the internal web host to appear invalid.

Would this potentially cause the failure?
The Brit
Honored Contributor

I dont think the certificate error is a show-stopper. I get certificate errors everytime I connect to either OA or VCM. I just hit the "Continue to this website" link. It is a nuisance, but hey...

Dave.