BladeSystem - General
1748148 Members
3742 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Discover how HPE is Modernizing IT Operations and Transforming your Support Experience

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Discover how HPE is Modernizing IT Operations and Transforming your Support Experience

Join this featured HPE Discover LIVE session to learn first-hand how HPE Pointnext Services is transforming the support experience with a digital-first approach to modernizing IT operations and leveraging AI to deliver tools that enable you to be successful. Learn how you can get immediate access to how-to technical videos developed by experts, an expanded knowledge library, a community forum and an improved chat feature. Plus, easier access to experts, on-site remedial assistance or advisory support.

Visit HPE Discover  to reserve your spot at one of the 30 minute sessions presented live several times each day this week – including an On Demand replay.  Just search for Session D248 and select your desired session based on your region.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
1 REPLY 1
Ramya_Heera
Frequent Advisor

Re: Discover how HPE is Modernizing IT Operations and Transforming your Support Experience

You don't want to miss the "D248" demo session happening now on HPE Discover virtual platform!~  See how HPE is investing in delivering a new digital customer experience to provide you the information you need when you need it  - through the channel you want!  

https://www.hpe.com/us/en/about/discover-showcase.html 

Regards,

Ramya H

I am an HPE Employee