5552 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Can't connect to VC

xsadmin
Occasional Advisor

Can't connect to VC

Hello,

I bought two VC 10/10D refurbished modules. Put them into 1 and 2 bays. When I try to connect to 1 bay module - I have a wizard. But when I trying to connect to 2 bay - I have "The active Virtual Connect Manager is not at this IP address currently. We will continue to check every 30 seconds. If you expect the active Virtual Connect Manager at this IP address, please wait."

When I tried to connect throught console I get "Virtual Connect Manager not found at this IP address. The location of Virtual Connect Manager has not yet been established, please wait for initialization to complete."

When I tried to connect throught ssh I get "Virtual Connect Manager not found at this IP address. The location of Virtual Connect Manager has not yet been established, please wait for initialization to complete."

I tried move them to another bays but it didn't helped.

Can anybody help me?

Best regards,
Aleksei Vinchakov
Network Engineer
2 REPLIES 2
peyrache
Respected Contributor

Re: Can't connect to VC

Why did you not run wizard on module 1 ?
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Can't connect to VC

The virtual connect manager as your interface to the modules is running on the master module only, hence you can access it only using one module, the master. But configuration is mde for both modules from there.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!