BladeSystem - General
1748156 Members
4316 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Hp C7000 newbie needs help / How to connect all blade internal to 1 port outside

heinz-josef

Hp C7000 newbie needs help / How to connect all blade internal to 1 port outside

Hello Guys,

I have one question regarding the whole Virtual Connect stuff, is it possible to connect all Blades through a "Virtual Connect Flex-10/10D 638526-B21" to only a single 10ge port or only 4 per port ? And if not how is it possible to connect all blades to 1 10ge port ? I'm a bit confused probably because I'm new in the whole C7000 domain. Thanks in advance for helping me out

4 REPLIES 4
frenchy94
Regular Advisor

Re: Hp C7000 newbie needs help / How to connect all blade internal to 1 port outside

Hi

You can configure one 10 giga pipe or up to 4 pipe conbining speed up to 10G

Using vcm gui or oneview product
janna-schroth

Re: Hp C7000 newbie needs help / How to connect all blade internal to 1 port outside

Hello, i'm also interested in this question, so u can put 16 blades on 1x 10gb pipe / output with the Module mention above ? Thanks in front...

AmRa
HPE Pro

Hello

Please refer HP Virtual Connect FlexFabric Cookbook with multiple scenario's (step by step configuration) and accordingly select and implement one of the best scenario which matches to you environment.

https://h20628.www2.hp.com/km-ext/kmcsdirect/emr_na-c02616817-9.pdf

Also kindly refer HPE Virtual Connect for c-Class BladeSystem Setup and Installation Guide from page number 62, it will help you to configure VCM domain.

http://h20628.www2.hp.com/km-ext/kmcsdirect/emr_na-c05132897-3.pdf 

I am an HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo
frenchy94
Regular Advisor

Yes you can