Cloud Mentoring and Education
1753331 Members
5298 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

Knowledge sharing with 10years old kids? And we think we know everything? Wait on its questions

DenisStanarevic
HPE Pro

Knowledge sharing with 10years old kids? And we think we know everything? Wait on its questions

When 10 years old kids understand The Machine, Hybrid IT, Security asking questions, than you know you are on the right track - Class experience from elementary school “Kreativno pero” (eng. Creative pen), Serbia – conference call

I have been honored to get invitation to run lecture for kids at 3th grade of primary school using Skype.

Request was to talk about how we are using technology supporting our job and success.

Trust me, when you have this kind of audience (very critical and open minded) you must keep in mind: language, words, body language, content – everything you do in your daily job but more!

Transforming the “non-understandable” ICT language to business impactful solution for our customers at CxO levels is one of the most important efforts we do in order to get respectable sponsor for projects.

After presenting ( OK, the weird one presentation I do using whiteboard in ppt – see the picture) the best award I got were – THE QUESTIONS!  

I lot of small kids hands were in the air asking pretty tough questions about technology, security, hackers … uh – and not delay in answers!

Received request to do f2f lecture next time I will come to Belgrade – it is like customer is asking you to visit him!  

Text from one of the pictures which I will wear as a badge – “Best lecture ever. I want to learn how to hack. Filip”