HPE EVA Storage
1748128 Members
3369 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP StorageWorks Command View EVA Software Suite can not installed in server 2012 r2.PLS

SOLVED
Go to solution
lyndonneu
Occasional Contributor

HP StorageWorks Command View EVA Software Suite can not installed in server 2012 r2.PLS

Hi,guys.

I hava a storage system,HP EVA 8400.

now I wanna get some information from this storage system,but there is a problem.

When I install the "HP StorageWorks Command View EVA Software Suite " software,it shows ,it can not install in my server.

Anyone can help me ?

Or there is an updated software?

If you know ,just send me a new one,

BEST REGARDS!!

4 REPLIES 4
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: HP StorageWorks Command View EVA Software Suite can not installed in server 2012 r2.PLS

According to the latest matrix cv 10.2 and 10.3 is supported on

... Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, and Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
lyndonneu
Occasional Contributor

Re: HP StorageWorks Command View EVA Software Suite can not installed in server 2012 r2.PLS

thanks for your reply!

And I have search the HP StorageWorks Command View EVA Software Suite 10.3,but I have not found this software,could you give me the URL where I can download this software?

THANKS!

I have check this url,https://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdHome/?sp4ts.oid=5442247&spf_p.tpst=swdMain&spf_p.prp_swdMain=wsrp-navigationalState%3DswEnvOID%253D4138%257CswLang%253D%257Caction%253DlistDriver&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken

and download all these files,but when an install it shows error,just like this pic,what is wrong?

"suite installer

the HP P6000 commandview software suite 10.3" needs to be install on the system in order to apply the 10.3.3 path."

Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor
Solution

Install CV 10.3 first, the apply the 10.3.3 (ABM) or 10.3.4 (SBM) patch:

https://h20392.www2.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=P6000_CV10.3

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
lyndonneu
Occasional Contributor

yeah,I got it,But the question is I did not find the 10.3 download URL...Just found some patches for 10.3..

;(