Other HPE Product Questions
1753465 Members
4966 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

Case manager promised compensation,(coupon) no response after follow up (email proof on file)

hpsasa
Occasional Contributor

Case manager promised compensation,(coupon) no response after follow up (email proof on file)

In september (yes, that long ago) HP caused my laptop to crash after a forced and continuous HP update warning. After update, my laptop would not reboot. I have since been in touch with the support department and was assigned a case manager. After several communications back and forth I was promised a $125 coupon to be used if I purchased a new product in the HP store. I accepted the coupon, but was not able to have it delivered to me until Nov 1st according to the case manager, for whatever reason. I have tried to contact the case manager since November 1, no reply. Since the crash of the laptop (which has my client files on it) I have not been able to operate my business in a normal matter. I have had loss of revenue of $15,000 since then and am now being shuffled around after calling the deparment. I have sent several emails to the case manager about the coupon since Nov 1 and even followed up with a voice message on Nov 9th, no reply. This is absolutely not acceptable. I have been a customer of HP for years, and this time I am at a loss due to the handling and response by the escalation department. Its ridiculous.

As I have demanded in the past, i would like to receive the coupon I was promised (all communication with case manager I have on file) and hope that hp speeds up this matter as promissed by their employees/department. If there is no resolve soon I will have to file a complaint with the better business bureau.

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: Case manager promised compensation,(coupon) no response after follow up (email proof on file)

Hi Alexandra,

You have reached the wrong company forum. As it is regarding a HP Laptop so you'll have to post your question in the HP Consumer Support Forum. 

Here is the link: HP Notebook Support Forum

Note: Have your Product number handy as experts there will need it to help you further.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png